In October 1933, H.G. Francis and his wife Vivian began a business of tinsmith and installing coal and wood burning furnaces in the Ottawa Canada region. Throughout the depression of the 30's, “H.G.” as he was known, kept the business going by hard work, diversification and commitment to his customers. He added roofing services in the early years and in 1939 he began to offer plumbing services.
The distinctive emerald green trucks became a familiar sight as the
fleet continued to expand to serve the Ottawa and Canada's National Capital
The business continued to thrive and in the early 1950's his son, Bill joined the business which now included Ventilation and Air Conditioning services.
In the late 50’s Bill saw the opportunities of adding Fuel Oil Supply and Service. Today’s business includes Fuel Oil and Natural Gas Equipment Installation & Service, Air Conditioning Installation & Service, Air Quality Control Equipment, Gas Bars and Service Stations in the Ontario & Quebec Region. Plus the Wholesale of Gasoline, Diesel & Lubrication Products.
Installation & Service Vans and Fuel
Delivery Trucks used to provide service
to thousands of customers in the National Capital Region.