Replacement Filter Media M2-1056
The filter is constructed of polyolefin fibers that will not shred or absorb moisture. The unique design of the filter includes a structured density gradient with a polarized charge for higher initial and sustained efficiency. The filter media is supported by an open steel mesh and enclosed by a high strength, beverage board.
- Pleated Media
- Max 1400 CFM
- Approx. Size: 20 x 20 x 5
- Actual Size: 20-3/4 x 20-1/4 x 5-1/4.
- Underwriters’ Laboratories Class 2 rating.
- Made in Canada from raw materials manufactured in the USA
The air filter media can last up to 6 months. It may be necessary to change the media more frequently, in the presence of high concentration of dust and/or particulates, or if the furnace fan is running continuously.In any application, the life of the media is dependant upon the total volume of air being moved through it as well as the amount of particulate it is filtering.
Inspect your air filter on a monthly basis for cleanliness.
CMF2020, CNC2020, P102-2020, M2-1056,
- Amana AMU2020
- Coleman CEMU2020
- Direct Air DA-NC2020-A
- Electro-Air EAMU2020, EAFB2232-M2
- Goodman GMU2020
- Totaline P102-MF14B
- York YMU2020
What sets ElectroAir / Five Seasons Media Air Cleaners above all the other disposable media filters on the market?
- Five Seasons MERV ratings are based on 492 feet/minute, unlike most competitor products which show high MERV ratings, but their tests are done at 300 feet/minute, which is not representative of the air flow of a residential HVAC system.
- Five Seasons filters contain more media material than other filters on the market. More surface area means more collection area, longer filter life and lower static pressure. Our typical filter life is one year. (Big Box Store filters must be replaced 2-3 times per year. Read the fine print on the filter.) Our competitors also achieve high MERV ratings by using less pleats, which means higher static pressure and shorter filter life. Also, the deeper the pleat, the lower the static pressure. This is why we have an odd size of 5¼ inches wide.
- Five Seasons filters have an exact fit with the cabinet. They do not contain foam, sponge or fiberglass filler. This means all the air is forced through the filter and not through the filler material. Remember, air always takes the path of least resistance.
- Five Seasons filters do not contain any cellulose. This is very important because cellulose sustains mold growth. Cellulose fibers are held together by glue. People with Multiple Chemical Sensitivity (MCS) - about 8% of the population - can detect the glue vapors, which can make them very sick. People with MCS have no problem with our filters.
- ElectroAir / Five Seasons filters do not need anti-bacterial spray on them because they do not allow bacteria to breed due to the content of the fibers. Anti-bacterial and Microban filters should never be used in a home with small children -- it's like spraying insecticide in your duct work.
- Five Seasons filter material is constructed of continuous hydrophobic polyolefin fibers that will not shred or absorb moisture. The media's unique design features a structured density gradient with an electret charge for higher initial and sustained efficiency. The media is supported by an open steel mesh and enclosed by a high wet-strength beverage board.
- Five Seasons filters are Made in Canada from raw materials manufactured in the USA, so we always have control of the quality and delivery. Our filters are not sitting weeks in containers crossing oceans or shipyards where moisture is a problem.