Cinquartz Portable True Hepa Air Cleaner on Wheels # CQHEPA375VSC
WHAT THE HEPA AIR CLEANER DOES
The Portable True HEPA Air Cleaner has been designed to remove particulate such as atmospheric and household dust, coal dust, insecticide dust, mites, pollen, mold spores, fungi, bacteria, viruses, pet dander, cooking smoke and grease, tobacco smoke and more. It also removes odours with the Carbon Prefilter and the Carbon VOC After Filter.
- Helps provide relief from allergies, asthma, and other respiratory illness.
- Helps reduce housekeeping time and redecorating costs.
- Provides a healthier, more comfortable environment, year-round.
HOW IT WORKS
Millions of airborne pollutants are found in the air of the average home. The Cinquartz Portable True HEPA Air Cleaner has been designed to take a portion of this air and pass it through the unit and passes it through a 3-stage filtration system. The Activated Carbon Prefilter (activated carbon impregnated polyester filter) first removes lint and odours before they enter the HEPA filter. Smaller particles then pass through a long-life, True HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) Filter which captures 99.97% of particles 0.3 micron (1/84,000 of an inch) and larger. This HEPA filter has more than 100 ft² of collection surface area. The filtered air passes through a Carbon VOC After Filter to further remove odours.
- Castors to easily move from room to room.
- Long-life, Certified True HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) Filter is 99.97% efficient at removing particles 0.3 micron
- European Variable Speed Motor.
- Carbon VOC After Filter helps remove odors and gases.
- Ideal for homes 1500 to 2500 ft².
- Powerful European Motor delivers 305 CFM (518.5 m³/hr) of pure air.
- Up to 30 air changes per day in a 1500 ft² home.
Up to 24 air changes per day in a 2000 ft² home.
Up to 18 air changes per day in a 2500 ft² home.
- Carbon Pre-filter Blanket removes lint and odors, to extend life of HEPA filter.
- Certified True HEPA Filter Cylinder contains 100 ft² (9.29 m²) of material.
- Plug-in Power Cord for easy electrical connection.
- Heavy gauge steel cabinet and powder-coat paint finish provide rigid installation and durability.
- Small footprint for easier, more convenient installation.
- power cord plugs in to outlet; no wiring required
- Input Voltage 120v / 60Hz
- Measures 16.25 x 17.5 x 20.0 inches.
- Weighs 43 lbs (19.5 kg).
- Made in Canada using domestic and imported components
Carbon Prefilter (Part # CQW4-0855):This must be replaced every 3 - 6 months and may be vacuumed between changes. Use a soft brush attachment when cleaning. If there are heavy odours in the home from cooking, smoking, painting or other sources, the filter will require changing more often.
True HEPA Filter (Part # CQW4-0840): Replace every 2-3 years. The life of this filter depends on the amount of contaminants in the air and the frequency in which the prefilter has been changed. Renovations in the home that create wood or drywall dust or similar contaminants will shorten the life expectancy of the HEPA filter. To improve airflow, the HEPA filter can be vacuumed between changes, preferably outdoors. Use a soft brush attachment for vacuuming this filter. Note: Handle the HEPA filter by the frame only. The paper is fragile and a puncture or tear will reduce efficiency.
VOC AFTER Filter (Part # CQW4-0810): : This filter is positioned inside the HEPA filter, and must be replaced every 6-12 months. If there are heavy odours in the home from cooking, smoking, painting or other sources, the filter may require changing more often.
For efficient operation, the filters must be changed on a regular basis. If you notice a reduction in air flow from the system, check the filters.
- To access the filters, turn the Air Cleaner OFF at the switch and remove the top cover.
- Carefully remove the filters to avoid spilling of collected contaminants. Dispose of filters in a plastic bag and discard with regular household trash.
- Remove plastic from the new filters before installing. Discard plastic safely. Take care not to damage the filters.
- Date the replacement HEPA filter in the space provided.
- Place the Carbon prefilter around the outside of the HEPA filter and secure with the Velcro strips.
- Place the Carbon VOC After filter inside the perimeter of the filter.
- Place the HEPA filter into the cabinet insuring the open end of the filter is toward the motor.
- Replace the filter hold down bar.
- Replace the cover of the unit and secure with the locking fasteners.
- Use genuine replacement filters only.
Note: When the filters are new, you may notice a new smell from the system. This is normal and will dissipate within a few hours.