OEM, Factory Original Replacement Media for Dynamic 1" Polarized-Media Electronic Air Cleaners.(3 Filters per box)
( Filter Media may be Blue or White in colour )
Dynamic® Air Cleaners make your home cleaner, healthier, and safer by:
Turning your home's central heating and cooling system into a high efficiency air cleaning system.
Removing sub-micron particles and other contaminants that other filters miss, including bacteria, odors and smoke.
Removing allergens such as pollen, mold spores and dust mite pellets.
Capturing over 97% of particles .3 microns in size. keeping your entire home cleaner.
To replace the Dynamic Media Pad:
1) Switch the thermostat to the "off" position and turn off the power to furnace/air handler
2) Open the filter access door or panel
3) Unplug the adapter cord from the air cleaner
4) Remove the air cleaner. If dust has accumulated on the outer screens of the air cleaner, brush or vacuum to clean
5) Carefully open the air cleaner and remove the old media pad and discard into a garbage bag
6) Position the new media pad - the pad should lay flat and be centered within the frame.pads.
7) Close the air cleaner and plug the adaptor cord into the air cleaner powerhead
8) Re-install the air cleaner into the air handler and restore the power to the air cleaner
Available in a variety of sizes.
Please select your Air Cleaner Panel Frame size from the drop down list, keep in mind the Media itself will have a different measurement
Standard sizes: 16x20, 16x25, 20x20, 20x25, CT500
Other sizes and custom made sizes available, call Francis for details and pricing
12x12, 12x20, 12x24, 12x30, 14x14, 14x20, 14x24, 14x25,14x30, 15x20 16x16, 16x20, 16x21, 16x24, 16x30, 18x18, 18x20, 18x24, 18x25, 18x30, 20x22, 20x24, 20x30, 24x 24, 25x25
**Warning: Use only Genuine Dynamic replacement media, using non-OEM Dynamic Media may void your filters waranty..