Electronic Air Cleaner Carbon Media 3-Pack Universal Replacement Media Pad for Electro Breeze with electrode tube (3 Filters per box)
Electro Breeze Air Cleaners make your home cleaner, healthier, and safer by:
Turning your home's central heating and cooling system into a high efficiency air cleaning system.
Removing sub-micron particles and other contaminants that other filters miss, including bacteria, odors and smoke.
Removing allergens such as pollen, mold spores and dust mite pellets.
Capturing over 97.8% of particles @ 0.3 microns in size. keeping your entire home cleaner.
To replace the Electro Breeze Media Pad:
1) Switch the thermostat to the "off" position and turn off the power to furnace/air handler
2) Open the filter access door or panel
3) Unplug the adapter cord from the air cleaner
4) Remove the air cleaner. If dust has accumulated on the outer screens of the air cleaner, brush or vacuum to clean
5) Carefully open the air cleaner and remove the old media pad and discard into a garbage bag
6) Position the new media pad- slide the electrode ball through the straw like tube, the pad should lay flat and be centered within the frame.
7) Close the air cleaner and plug the adapter cord into the air cleaner power head
8) Re-install the air cleaner into the furnace/air handler and restore the power to the air cleaner
Available in a variety of sizes.
Please select your Air Cleaner Panel Frame size from the drop down list, keep in mind the Media itself will have a different measurement.
Standard sizes: 16x20, 16x25, 20x20, 20x25
Other sizes and custom made sizes available, call Francis for details and pricing
Made in Canada by Dynamic.
Also used with:
Aeriale Air Cleaner Product
Air Screen 1200 Air Cleaner Product
Premier One products air cleaner
Electro Breeze Air Cleaners