NU-PLUS By Everpure Nu-Plus EC210 Sediment Water Filtration Replacement Cartridge # 4621-43
A 20˝, 10 micron nominal filtration cartridge for filtering out larger dirt and rust particles, extending the life of primary filters. For use in the E-20 housings.
Everpure EC210, 20" Sediment Filter Specifications:
- Package contains 1 filter
- Fits most 20" drop-in housings
- Delivers 10 micron nominal filtration
- Easy-to-handle cartridge change outs
- Capacity: Varies
- Product Dimensions: 20" long x 2.5" diameter
- Flow Rate: 10 GPM
The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this drinking water system are not necessarily in your water. Do
not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the
system. Systems certified for cyst reduction may be used with disinfected water that may contain filterable cysts.
- Choose a mounting location suitable to support the full weight of the system when operating.
- Change cartridges on a regular preventative maintenance program.
- Inspect EC210 cartridge periodically to determine dirt load
- Replace EC210 cartridge when dirt has penetrated through to the inner core of the cartridge.
- Do not exceed service flow rate
- Inspect O-ring during each cartridge change.
- Lubricate and/or replace if necessary
- Always flush the filter cartridge at time of installation and cartridge change
NU-CALGON # 4621-43
AQUA-PURE # AP111-2C
AQUA-PURE # AP124-2C
ECOLAB # 9320-1143
Everpure # EV9534-20
Everpure # EV9534-26