GeneralAire® ReservePro High-Efficiency MAC 2000 Replacement Filter Media GFI #4501
Featuring Opti-Fiber Media.
• A highly efficient depth loading filter media that captures particulates deep within the layers of media fibres.
• Opti-Fiber Media delivers an effective Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value (MERV) that performs to remove airborne particulates efficiently down to 1.0 micron.
• The Spun bonded fibres are free of chemical binders and considered hydrophobic - they do not absorb moisture.
•The Opti-Fiber high initial efficiency media resists shredding to assure reliable dust fighting capabilities.
- MERV 10,
- Opti-fibre Media
- 20x25x5 nominal approximate size
- 20" X 24 1/4" X 4 15/16
- Made in Mexico
- GeneralAire MAC 2000, and MAC-L, # 5FM2025, GFI #4501, GF205
- TRION AirBear Supreme 2000, #255649-102
- Skuttle #DB0-0025-020, PART # 448-2
- Source1 # S1-MAC10202505, PART# S1-FM10202505
- Ultravation # 90-007 part #91-006
Replaces TRION media part #255649-102.
The air filter media can last up to 6 months. It may be necessary to change the media more frequently, in the presence of a high concentration of dust and/or particulates, or if the furnace fan is running continuously. In any application, the life of the media depends on the total volume of air being moved through it and the amount of particulate it is filtering. Inspect your air filter every month for cleanliness.