GeneralAire® ReservePro High Efficiency MAC 1400, Replacement Filter Media # GF4511
Featuring Opti-Fiber Media.
• A highly efficient depth loading filter media that captures particulates deep within the layers of media fibers.
• Opti-Fiber Media delivers an effective Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value (MERV) that performs to remove airborne particulates efficiently down to 1.0 micron.
• The Spun bonded fibers are free of chemical binders and considered hydrophobic - they do not absorb moisture.
•The Opti-Fiber high initial efficiency media resists shredding to assure reliable and dependable dust fighting capabilities.
- MERV 10
- Opti-fibre Media
- 16x25x5 nominal approximate size
- 15 5/8" X 24 3/16" X 5
- GeneralAire MAC1400, # 5FM1625, GF1625
- Skuttle DBO-0025-016
- Source1: S1-FM10162505
- TRION AirBear Supreme 1400. # 255649-105
The air filter media can last up to 6 months. It may be necessary to change the media more frequently, in the presence of high concentration of dust and/or particulates, or if the furnace fan is running continuously.In any application, the life of the media is dependant upon the total volume of air being moved through it as well as the amount of particulate it is filtering. Inspect your air filter on a monthly basis for cleanliness.