UNIVERSAL SERIES -
4 Inch Media Series (select size from drop down menu)
MFH-1620-4 : 16x20x4 Actual Size: 15 7/8" x 19 3/4" x 4 3/8"
MFH-1625-4 : 16x25x4 Actual Size: 15 7/8" x 24 3/4" x 4 3/8"
MFH-2020-4 : 20x20x4 Actual Size: 19 7/8" x 19 3/4" x 4 3/8"
MFH-2025-4 : 20x25x4 Actual Size: 19 7/8" x 24 3/4" x 4 3/8"
- Fits most major brands of Air Cleaners.
- High Efficiency MERV* 11 Media Filter, rated at 492 feet/minute, removes airborne contaminants down to 0.3 micron.
- Filter material is constructed of continuous hydrophobic polyolefin fibers that will not shred or absorb moisture. They are cellulose free and will not sustain mold growth.
- Unique filter design features a structured density gradient with an electret charge for higher initial and sustained efficiency over the life of the filter.
- Deep, 4⅜ inch filter contains more media material than other filters on the market. More surface area means more collection area, longer filter life and lower static pressure.
- Approximately 2-4 times the dust holding capacity of most filters. Filter will last up to one year in standard applications.
- Cost advantage over competitor filters.
The air filter media can last up to 6 months. It may be necessary to change the media more frequently, in the presence of high concentration of dust and/or particulates, or if the furnace fan is running continuously.In any application, the life of the media is dependant upon the total volume of air being moved through it as well as the amount of particulate it is filtering.
Inspect your air filter on a monthly basis for cleanliness.
Compatible with:(xxxx represents filter size)
ElectroAir / Five Seasons : MFH-xxxx-4
Amana, Clean Comfort, Goodman: AMP-11-xxxx-4H
- Field Controls
- White Rodgers
What sets ElectroAir / Five Seasons Media Air Cleaners above all the other disposable media filters on the market?