Commercial Mobile True Hepa Air Cleaner & VOC Filter on wheels # FSHEPA600MD, EAHEPA600M
The Mobile True HEPA Air Cleaner & VOC Filter is ideal for commercial applications such as:
It is equipped with rubber castors to easily maneuver from room to room.
- Animal shelters and Veterinary clinics
- Cafeterias, Food preparation areas
- Day care centers,
- Hair and Nail salons,
- Health care facilities, Medical and Dental Labs, Nursing Homes,
- Portable Classrooms,
- Print Shops
- Recreation and Fitness Centers,
- Restoration applications where there has been flooding or sewer backup damage.
HOW IT WORKS
Air is drawn in through the top of the unit to the Activated Carbon Prefilter (1 inch pleated, activated carbon impregnated polyester filter) which removes lint and odors before they enter the HEPA filter. Smaller particles then pass through a long-life, True HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) Filter which captures 99.97% of particles 0.3 micron (1/84,000 of an inch) and larger. This 6 inch filter has more than 188 ft² of collection surface area. Air is then drawn through a Carbon VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) Filter (2 inch) to remove unpleasant odors and gases, or an optional Carbon/Potassium Permanganate VOC Filter (2 inch) to remove noxious odors and fumes like formaldehyde, heptane, tetrachloroethylene, toluene, etc. that are off-gased from carpets, cabinets, furniture, paints, pesticides, personal care products, cleaners, etc. Clean air is discharged from two sides of the unit.
Powerful 3-Stage Filtration System
- Activated Carbon Prefilter removes odors to extend life of HEPA filter.
- Long-life, 99.97% True HEPA Filter removes particles 0.3 micron (1/84,000 of an inch) and larger on the first pass of air. The HEPA filter becomes more efficient as it becomes dirtier with time. Contains 188 ft² (17.5 m²) of material.
- Carbon VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) Filter removes additional unpleasant odors and gases.
- Ideal for areas ranging from 500 to 1500 ft².
- Powerful European Dual-Speed Motor delivers 360/600 CFM (612/1020 m³/hr) of pure air.
- Up to 58 air changes per day in a 500 ft² area.
Up to 39 air changes per day in a 1000 ft² area.
Up to 29 air changes per day in a 1500 ft² area.
- 10 Foot Plug-in Power Cord for easy electrical connection.
- Large Handle & Swivel Rubber Castors for easy maneuvering.
- Plastic Intake & Exhaust Grills are easy to wipe clean.
- Heavy gauge steel cabinet and powder-coat paint finish for corrosion resistance and durability.
- 215 Watts maximum, Input Voltage 120 V 60 Hz
- Measures 21.5 x 20.5 x 31.5 inches.
- Weighs 88 lbs (39.9 kg).
- Made in Canada
- Carbon/Potassium Permanganate VOC Filter (optional upgrade) removes heavy-duty odors and fumes such as formaldehyde, heptane, tetrachloroethylene, toluene, etc. that are off-gased from carpets, cabinets, furniture, paints, pesticides, personal care products, cleaners, etc.
Note: When the filters are new, you may notice a new smell from the system. This is normal and will dissipate within a few hours.
Media Replacement Filters:
W5-0860 Certified True HEPA Filter 6”, replace every 3-5 years
W5-0810 Carbon Prefilter 1”, replace every 3-6 months
W5-0820 Carbon VOC After Filter 2” (standard), replace every 6-12 months
W5-0885 Carbon/Potassium Permanganate VOC After Filter 2” (optional upgrade), replace every 6-12 months
It may be necessary to change the media more frequently, in the presence of high concentration of dust and/or particulates, HEPA Filter is running continuously.
In any application, the life of the media is dependant upon the total volume of air being moved through it as well as the amount of particulate it is filtering. Inspect your air filter on a monthly basis for cleanliness.
*Manufacturer reserves the right to discontinue or change at any time, specifications or designs without notice or without incurring obligations. Performance of the Air Cleaners will depend on house plan design, duct design and heating/cooling equipment.